1) My father aspires me to be a PhD holder – and my dear daddy can tell proudly how smart his daughter and blah blah; haha – without knowing the ‘permanent head damage’ that I might have to face.
2) I am in the academic field and I want to remain in the academic field – gotta have a PhD so that they will keep me!
3) I can’t find any other reasons!
Okay, fine. So, I have drafted milestones for myself. The latest deadline – write-up on Chapter 2 – Literature Review – due on 20th Dec.
Things i did yesterday:
1) Filing – sorting out and categorising articles
2) EndNote – downloaded the software and read up on that – so darn useful! it was that which actually made me more motivated to sit and write 🙂
Tasks for today:
1) Read journal articles
2) Write-up on literature review
3) Organize PC folders.
Words of wisdom: I read somewhere that “writing your thesis is a marathon, not a sprint”.
Now, I am excited to be the ‘wizard’ sitting in front of computer to accomplish a mission in a sprint! Oops, I meant marathon.