Today, is the key-hand-over day. The cleaner came in the morning to do the final cleaning and the place looked spic-and-span and beautiful. I can’t believe we are leaving our first home where we stayed for 1 year 3 months. But, it’s time to move on.
The amenities that we enjoyed during our stay there which we will definitely be missing alot:
1. The KLCC park. We love going for a walk there early in the morning.
2. The pool.
3. A stone’s throw away from Suria KLCC. We always enjoy the convenience of not having to be trapped in the traffic to go out for dinner or catch a movie. We will take a short walk to Suria KLCC and dine in the foodcourt at Level 2; and hop over to TGV to catch a movie. It was darn convenient – all in a stone’s throw away. A walk to Pavillion only takes about 10 minutes. Pudu is so nearby. Convenience.
Things that we will not be missing:
1. The noise from the construction sites near our condo.
2. The cooped-up-with-no-garden-view feeling.
3. Not being able to keep a dog.
I took this pictures just before the tenant dropped by to collect the keys.
The living room:
The guest bedroom and bathroom:
Bye bye Idaman Residence. Thanks for giving us shelter and comfort throughout our stay there.
This entry was posted in OUR HOME
. Bookmark the permalink