Some updates of Svadhi’s growing months:
- Very interactive
- The start of the temper-tantrum-saga
- Loves music – she’ll start dancing to the beat!
- First trip to India
- Starts communicating all her requests non-verbally
- Nap time and bedtime gets harder
- Starts developing fear: frightened when she hears the dog barking, or when the Baa-Baa Black sheep bleats, and when we go into dark places like the cinema.
- Loves the water!
- Says Amma, Appa, Tatta, and her favorite word Nanna when she wants to nurse.
- Starts having her little babyish-gibberish conversations – it’s so cute!