This Oreo balls was an instant hit among the kids and adults. They kept coming back for more. I watched the 50 truffles disappear before my eyes. I did save one for myself so that I could testify how lusciously divine it is. It is so easy to make and it’s a stress-reliever to be able to smash up the Oreo cookies to crumbs. The next time I feel like slamming something, I’ll turn to Oreo cookies and concoct these delectable bites.
- 3 packages of Oreo cookies
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- Dark chocolate (55% cocoa), 200gm
- Place Oreo cookies in a freezer bag and smash until it is the consistency of dirt. I prefer to have small broken pieces of biscuit intact to give the crunch to the truffles.
- Mix softened cream cheese to the Oreo cookies crumbs.
- Roll into balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip the rolled balls into the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.