Nothing beats anything that has Nutella in it. When I decided to bake this muffin, I knew it’d be an instant hit at home. As you bite into the pillowy-soft warm muffin, you find a hidden surprise in it in a form of gooey, sticky and creamy chocolate goodness. What more can I say!
- 1 3/4 Cups All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Nutella, as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a muffin tray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Combine and mix oil, sugar, egg, vanilla and milk in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients and stir only to combine till no dry flour is left.
- Place 2 tbsp of the mixture into each muffin hole. Add 1 tbsp of the nutella into the center of each and then cover with a couple of tbsp of the batter or till 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes. DO NOT over bake.
- Place on a wire rack and allow to sit for 10 – 12 minutes.These are best eaten warm. ENJOY!
- Store the leftovers in an air tight container for a couple of days at room temperature or up to 4 – 5 days in a refrigerator. Stick them in the microwave for few seconds and they are as good as new again.