Nutella and peanut butter with a crunch nestled cozily in a pillowy-soft-bread-roll – what more can I say – heavenly!
- 1 stick Butter, melted (110g)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you want)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 tsp Yeast, active dry
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 5 1/2 – 6 cups flour
- Nutella and crunchy peanut butter
- In a small cup add 1/4 cup of warm milk along with a teaspoon of sugar and the yeast. Stir well and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt the butter and pour it into the bowl of your mixer along with the eggs and mix well. Add the yeast mixture, milk and salt and continue until everything is well incorporated.
- Gradually add the flour and keep mixing. If dough kinda sticks to your hands add some more flour until it doesn’t.
- When you are done, rub it with some oil, place in a warm place and let rest for an hour or two until it doubles in size.
- When those couple of hours have passed, cut the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll each one into a ball. Working with one ball at a time, roll out each one into a 12 to 14 inch (30-35 cm) circle. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 8 equal triangles. Drop a teaspoon of Nutella and peanut butter at the top of each triangle and roll each one like a croissant.
- Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet, about an inch (2.5 cm) apart, as many as you can. Brush egg wash over each roll and let them rest again for another 30 minutes while you preheat your oven to 190 C.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes or until nice and golden brown.