It’s so easy to make this waffle that it has now became my favorite dessert to serve guests. It takes minimal effort and who doesn’t like waffles, eh. The moment I set my eyes on this heart-shaped waffle-maker, I knew I had to get one. My husband was more than pleased to get the waffle-maker for me – waffles happened to be one of his favorite breakfast meal. This week alone, I found myself whipping up this recipe 3 times! Each time with different toppings, of course 🙂
- 1 3/4 Cups flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat wet ingredients and then add to dry, stirring just until moistened.
- Cook on pre-heated waffle iron until waffles are browned and test done.
- Serve warm with butter, honey and blueberries.