Here’s what she has been up to:
- Requests for car rides every night after dinner.
- Loves it when I narrate our experiences – for e.g. the trip to the bird park – she listens attentively and I can see her recalling the whole experience.
- Expanding vocabulary.
- 2-word sentences – Appa come, go car, Amma beat, paper no!, iPad no!
- Words in English with occasional Tamil words strewn in.
- Loves to sing Barney’s I love you – the first 2 lines.
- She pays attention when I do yoga – she can do the downward facing dog and cobra poses.
- She is willing to share anything except her food!